We offer a wide range of services to support students at nearly all stages of their academic careers
Remediation and homework support for all subjects, from elementary to high school level.
- Provide instruction to support comprehension, math concepts & written language
- Build foundational skills in core subjects
- Engage students meaningfully in a way that encourages interest in the material.
- General homework and organizational support
- Prescriptive, intentional, and fun!
- Frequency of sessions may vary but most students require a minimum of one 1-hour session per school week to begin seeing improvement.
Academic Ascent Essentials
Created for students who need a fresh look at how they prepare, study, and complete school assignments.
- Five-session program
- Explore and understand habit creation
- How to organize a space that fosters productivity and focus
- Helpful planning strategies to help with time management and completing assigned work on-time
- Learn different study methods to indentify and implement into the student's regular academic routine
- Develop an accountability plan , implement it, and then follow up with a coaching session to review and tweak your process.
"A good coach can change a game, a great coach can change a life."
Prerequisite: Academic Ascent Essentials
- Coaches care.
- Coaches provide guidance and resources.
- Coaches set clear goals.
- Coaches give clear feedback.
- Coaches help tackle challenges at home and at school.
- Coaches demand personal accountability.
- Coaches provide stability.
- Frequency of sessions varies widely depending on the preferences of the student and their workload, but coaching typically works well two-to three sessions per month.
Intervention for Students with Dyslexia
Specialized support using proven strategies.
- Orton-Gillingham methodologies to support students that struggle with reading and spelling acquisition
- Multi-sensory instruction to ensure each student reaches mastery across concepts
- Tailored and paced to each student's unique learning profile-- no one size fits all programs here!
- Our educators are trained in a variety of Orton-Gillingham based programs including Wilson, Brainspring, & Phono-Graphix
Collegiate-level Academic Support & Coaching
Most students at higher levels of education will perform better with refreshed study and learning habits as they embark on more challenging and demanding subjects.
- Practice "spaced learning," frequent interaction with learned material for maximum retention
- Plan with intention around due dates, projects, papers
- Organize complex information using strategies that enforce strong retention and recall for oral presentations and exams
- Create study materials and explore resources.